Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pinterest and Books



Pinterest is a great website for discovering all kinds of new ideas. With 100 boards of my own, I pin everything from clothing to recipes and home decor to cute animals. Naturally I also have a few dedicated to my love of books. Its an addiction really! Below are links to my book related boards and how I use my account for this purpose:




My Book Club Selections  A couple of years ago I took part in a book club that meet monthly to discuss a selected book. Now, as I have mentioned I am a member of the Goodreads group Bookworm Bitches. This board is where I post those books.

Books From My Childhood This board brings back so many happy memories of my childhood. I have come across pins of books I had long since forgotten about.

Books I Want to Read My never ending pile of the books I come across. I add to this board more than I do to my TBR list on Goodreads.

Books Worth Reading Only for books that I would recommend to others.

From the Books I Have Read This board is where I collect pictures of things that I have read or things that reminds me of what I've read. I am always curious to learn more about a story and often research topics relating to it while I go along. 

Do you use your Pinterest account to keep track of your books as well? If so (if not as well) I'd love to check out your boards. Leave me a message in the comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment