Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Wish I Read as a Kid

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

So it has been a couple of weeks since I last participated in Top 10 Tuesday. I was happy to see that this weeks topic is a freebie. So I was looking through the list of previous topics and came across one I hadn't done before. Here it is...

Top 10 Books I Wish I Read as a Kid


Children's books I didn't read as a child, but have as an adult:











Books I wish I read as a child, but didn't and is still on my TBR:
















Did you read any of these book as a child? Are there any you didn't read, but wish you had? Leave me a comment below. 


4 comments:

  1. I read nearly all of these a child and have fond memories of them. Especially Pollyanna, The Secret Garden, Little Women and A Little Princess. I often turn to one of these when I need a pick me up comfort read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful when you still enjoy a childhood favourite, as an adult?

      Delete
  2. I've never read Ella Enchanted either. I really want to though!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/top-ten-tuesday-69/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to get to Ella Enchanted soon. Hopefully before the end of the year. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete