Check out my Bout of Books 17: Sign-up! post for my TBR list.
Wishing all of the other participants the best of luck and happy reading!
Books to Movie Challenge
My Favourite Book to Movie Adaptations: There are so many book to movie adaptations that I love.. here are three of my most recently read/watched.
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. The movie adaptation stars one of my favourite actors; Tom Hanks. I found the movie to be just as exciting as the book.
- Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood. Although the movie did stray away from the book in several ways, it stars Zac Efron, Hehe.
- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo. One of the most beautiful books and movies I've seen to date.
My Least Favourite Book to Movie Adaptations:
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. The movie adaptation with Isla Fisher was cute, but nothing at all like the book, which is disappointing. This would have made for a great British comedy, instead it was Americanized.
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. This movie adaptation broke my heart. Sure it is a cute Disney movie, but it didn't follow the book AT ALL.