Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bout of Books 17: Sign Up!

Bout of Books
Its that time again! Bout of Books is coming up soon and I am excited to be participating again! What is Bout of Books, you ask? Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon. It is low pressure, with a lot of fun challenges. 
The read-a-thon will be held from August 22 to August 28. 
If you are interested in learning more or signing up yourself, please visit:
http://boutofbooks.blogspot.ca/

The last Bout of Books was held in May and I didn't have a specifically set TBR for the Read-a-thon, I just read from my monthly list and then picked up a couple books from the library.

This time around I've done a bit of pre-planning. Here is my Bout of Books TBR and my goals for the week.

My Bout-of-Books 17 TBR


And if I am successful completing these four books I will continue on with my already scheduled TBR for August. 

My Goals


  1. To complete the four books mentioned above. 
  2. To participate in as many challenges as I'm able.
  3. To visit the blogs of the other participants. 
  4. To post pictures on Instagram throughout the week.
  5. To have fun and not let myself get stressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment