Monday, August 15, 2016

Sunday Wrap-up: August 14, 2016



Hello everyone,

I kept busy this week watching the Olympics. I love when an athlete is profiled and learning about their journey to the games. I feel like it brings the viewers closer to them and gives even more reason to cheer them on. Is it also great when its a lesser known athlete.

I find it so exciting to cheer on the underdog, especially when they are able to outshine the bigger names in their sport.  Like for example: Singapore's Joseph Schooling winning gold in the 100 meter butterfly.

Source: Yahoo Sports
Other than that I don't have much to ramble about, so lets talk about books.

My Reading Progress

Books Completed:
This was an enjoyable Christian fiction set in the early 1900's. I gave it 4 stars and my review is set to go up on the 18th. 

This was another Christian historical fiction. I enjoyed the story, but had some problems with the execution. I gave it 2.5 stars and my review will be up on the 25th. 




Recent Posts

Thursday: Olympic Book Tag

Upcoming Posts:

Tuesday: Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 On Vacation Books
Thursday: Book Review: A Beauty Refined (Sapphire Brides, #2) by Tracie Peterson RATING: 4/5


Hosted by: Book Date


6 comments:

  1. I love the Olympics and have been watching. Happy Reading and Watching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading and watching to you too Heather!

      Delete
  2. The One Who Sees Me looks like a good read. Hope you enjoy your books!

    My It's monday! What are you reading? blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an interesting story. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. The Olympics are so inspirational, I agree. And it is nice when an underdog wins- it must be such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete