Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks topic for top 10 Tuesday is our Spring TBR's. Here is mine..
1. The Munich Girl: A Novel of the Legacies that Outlast War by Phyllis Edgerly Ring
2. The Gift of Friendship: Stories that Celebrate the Beauty of Shared Moments Edited by Dawn Camp
3. Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum #17) by Janet Evanovich
4. Becoming Pheobe by J. Michael Neal
5. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
6. A Place Called Bliss (Saskatchewan Saga #1) by Ruth Glover
7. The Lake House by Kate Morton
8. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
9. Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum #18) by Janet Evanovich
10. Little House on the Prairie (Little House #2) by Laura Ingalls Wilder
What books do you plan on reading this spring? If you participated in this weeks Top 10 Tuesday, leave me your link in the comments.