Goodbye February and hello to one of my favourite months of the year. Why is March one of my favourite months of the year? Because the 1st is my birthday! Because of the leap year I had to wait one extra day to celebrate but that's ok.
But I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself. Lets see how February went..
- I'm really enjoying posting my weekly wrap-ups. Its a great way to keep track of my progress and connect with other bloggers.
- I've also been enjoying my colouring books. It really is relaxing.
- Valentines day was on the 14th and two of my favourite men (my boyfriend and my daddy) surprised me with beautiful flowers.
- Had a blast from the past when Fuller House made its Netflix debut on the 26th. Stay tuned for a ML's Worth a Watch about that coming up soon.
Now lets talk books..
Do you ever have one of those months where you thought you read more than you actually did? Well that is how I am feeling now as I do this wrap up. I only completed 5 books in February, which pales in comparison to January's 8. I'm not going to beat myself up about it though because I read some really good books this month.
Note: Click on the links for the Goodpages pages.
- Minor: Volume One (The Journals of Meghan McDonnell Book 1) by Meghan McDonnell
Rating: Not rated.
My Review Date: March 3. 2016
- Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
My Review Date: March 17, 2016
- The Girls from See Saw Lane (Brighton Girls Trilogy Book #1) by Sandy Taylor
My Review Date: March 8, 2016
- The Mapmaker's Children by Sarah McCoy
- The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew #1) by Carolyn Keene Audio Narrated by: Laura Linney
My Review Date: March 19 2016
Favourite Book of the Month:
Favourite Book Cover: The Girls from See Saw Lane (Brighton Girls Trilogy #1) by Sandy Taylor
Favourite Setting: 1960's Brighton (The Girls from See Saw Lane)
Favourite Character: Dottie (The Girls from See Saw Lane)
Total Books Read: 5
Total Number of Fiction Read: 4
Total Number of Non Fiction Read: 1
Physical Books: 2
Audio Books: 1
I hope you all had a wonderful February. What did you read this past month? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a comment below and don't forget to include your own links as well.
Hosted by: Book Date