Friday, May 29, 2015

ML's Worth a Watch Friday #1

Hey everyone,
I decided to try out an idea I had for a weekly post where I will feature videos from the week that I think are "Worth a Watch". Some weeks I may feature more than 1 video in my post, others I may feature a television show or a movie I enjoyed. Some may even be book related.

So without further ado here is my first Worth a Watch Friday:

Back in March, British comedian James Corden took over the The Late Late Show from Craig Ferguson. I haven't had a chance to watch an episode yet (as I don't have cable) but I've been seeing videos popping up online about segments from the show. This past week I sat down to watch a few and loved his Carpool Karaoke bit, so I decided to share one with you today.

Here is Jame Corden's Carpool Karaoke featuring Jennifer Hudson:

Who knew James could sing? So fun.

Did you come across any interesting/funny or entertaining videos this week? If so I'd love to check them out. Leave me a comment below in the links.

Stay tuned for my next installment of ML's Worth a Watch Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment