Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
As we make our way through the first full week of 2016, we are discussing our resolutions for the year. Normally I am not one for setting a strict resolution for myself, because lets face it; I know I won't keep it. So instead I am going to list some blog and reading related goals and good intentions I hope to achieve and stick with over the next 12 months.
1. Having completed my Goodreads challenge early and upping my total goal several times in 2015, this year I plan to set a goal that will actually challenge me, without being too daunting.
2. I would like to connect more with my readers and fellow bloggers. I hope to get to know them more and make some new friends. To do this I plan to get more involved in comments and discussions.
3. I would like to set up a good posting schedule so that I am updating more throughout the week.will be using this notebook to keep track:
4. Also using my notebook I will keep track of my monthly reviews and when they are due to be posted. This way I will keep up with my deadlines.
5. Aside from my annual Goodreads challenge I will be participating in some new challenges this year. Two of those include:
6. Being from a small town my local library has a small amount of cardholders and unfortunately it is struggling to compete with larger branches. This year I hope to do my part as a community member and borrow more library books both in physical and audio copy.
7. I hope to take time to re-read some old favourites including the Harry Potter series.
8. And to catch up with and finish some series I am behind in. Like;
9. I plan to keep up with DNF'ing books that I can't seem to get into or like.
10. And last but not least I want to just simply have fun, because that really is why I blog afterall.