Saturday, January 2, 2016

Celebrating 1 Year Blogging!



Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my very first blog post. Its hard to believe that just 12 months ago I decided to start up my own page to share to the world of book lovers.

It all began with my introductory post and first review, then on from there.

I have met some amazing people. Bloggers, authors and readers alike. I have discovered some great books that I wouldn't have had the opportunity to read otherwise.

It has been a wonderful learning experience and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Thank you to everyone who has taken time out of their day to check out my blog. To those who subscribe and those who come across my posts through memes. I appreciate each visit and comment and I look forward to many many more. 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wishing you wonderful new books to read in your second year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first year! I hope the next year of blogging for you will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Melissa ^^ I hope you have an even better blogging year in 2016. I'm also looking forward to your upcoming posts. It's only now that I've realized that there's barely one month between our blogs. I started mine last year in February! Now that I'm thinking about it, you were my first blogger friend too :D I wish you plenty of awesome books in this new blogging year! Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Soudha. You were my first blogger friend as well. Its been so wonderful getting to know you and watching your blog grow too.
      I hope this coming year brings you another wonderful year of blogging and many more to come.
      Hugs!

      Delete