Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday Wrap-up: February 14 2016







I hope that you all had a nice Valentines Day! Unfortunately I haven't been feeling too well this past week, so I slept most of the day. I woke to a nice surprise though. A beautiful bouquet of roses and some Pot of Gold Chocolates.



We are finally getting winter weather here in Ontario. As I type this it is -22 c, but feels much colder. I guess we are overdue for it. Most people are complaining about the cold and snow, but I love it. Winter is my favourite season.



Reading Progress 

As I was stuck in bed most of the week, I made some good progress with my reading. 

Books Completed  
 

I really enjoyed Heart of the Matter. This was my first time reading a book by Emily Giffin and it certainly won't be the last.


Recent Posts 

Tuesday: Book Review: The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick (Rating: 3/5) 

Upcoming Posts:

Tuesday: Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Book Soundtracks
Thursday: Book Review: Steak in a Drawer by Eric Conroy 


What are you currently reading? I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a message down in the comments.
Hope you all have a great week to come.


Hosted by: Book Date


 


8 comments:

  1. I love winter as well!! Its by far my favorite! Yesterday we got another 3 inches of snow and I am ecstatic! Have a great week (but say warm! -22 c is CRAZY cold)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by.
      -22c is pretty cold, but we've gotten colder in the past few days. Hope you stay warm as well.

      Delete
  2. Get well soon! I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm glad you enjoyed the Emily Griffin book, I've got a few on my kindle but I've never read her books before and I'm a bit cautious. I'm glad they come recommended!
    I hope this week fairs better for you,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! I hope you're feeling better soon. I'm glad you enjoyed the Emily Griffin book, I've got a few on my kindle but I've never read her books before and I'm a bit cautious. I'm glad they come recommended!
    I hope this week fairs better for you,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy. I'd say give Emily Giffin a try if you enjoy contemporaries.
      Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a good week as well.

      Delete
  4. It's been cold here too but I think you have us beat. :) I like winter and the cooler temps too although about this time of year I start to get sick of it. :) If I didn't have to drive in it I'd be good. LOL.

    Hope you feel better and have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes diving in it can be a bit scary sometimes. Stay safe and warm. Hope you have a great week as well.

      Delete
  5. The Mapmaker's Children looks so good.

    ENJOY the rest of your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete