Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and theBookish.
A few years ago I joined a book club and this opened my eyes to many different authors I hadn’t heard of before. It also encouraged me to read different genres and books that I might not have attempted before. These new discoveries only increased even more when I joined Goodreads, Pinterest and now the blogging community. With each passing year I am find new authors I enjoy and of course revisiting some of my old favourites.
This week’s topic for Top 10 Tuesday is the authors I’ve read the most books from. Here is my list:
1. Meg Cabot (22 Books Read)
Favourites: The Princess Diaries Series
2. Stan and Jan Berenstain (22 Books Read)
Favourites: The Berenstain Bears books. Yes I know these are children’s books but I read a lot of them when I was younger.
3. Janet Evanovich (16 Books Read)
Favourites: The Stephanie Plum Series
4. Ann M. Martin (16 Books Read)
Favourites: Baby-Sitters Little Sister, The Baby-Sitters Club. Yes another author from my childhood.
5. L.M. Montgomery (11 Books Read)
Favourites: The Anne of Green Gables Series
6. Robert Munsch (9 Books Read)
Favourites: Love You Forever. Childrens books.
7. Kit Pearson (7 Books Read)
Favourites: The Guests of War Trilogy
8. Mary Higgins Clark (5 Books Read)
Favourites: On The Street Where You Live
9. Ann Brashares (5 Books Read)
Favourites: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Series
10. Sophie Kinsella (5 Books Read)
Favourites: Wedding Night
Did you participate in this week’s Top 10 Tuesday? If so leave your link in the comments so I can check out your post.
*Images from Goodreads