Monday, June 27, 2016

Sunday Wrap-up: June 26, 2016




Hello everyone,

Well this week was kind of a write-off for me as I hardly got anything accomplished. I have been feeling really run down and tired, probably because of the humidity outside. It feels like there is an elephant sitting on my chest. I've named him Peanut and he returns to me every summer, ha. So I spent a lot of time sleeping and watching the latest season of Orange is the New Black.

Speaking of Orange is the New Black I watched the last episode of the season tonight and I'm kind of conflicted with my feelings. It was an entertaining season but maybe not as shocking as the previous three. The last scene sure left on a cliffhanger. Now we all have to wait until next summer to see what happens. That is if it is being renewed. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed? I hope so as I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to the ladies of Litchfield just yet.

My latest picture on Instagram was from earlier today. This is my little Nova being cute..



 Follow me on Instagram if you like. My username is @melissaleesmanyreads

My Reading Progress:

Shortly after I posted my wrap-up last Sunday, I completed the following book..

I gave it a 3.5/5 rating. 

I really hoped to have gotten another book completed last week, but I was having trouble concentrating on what I was reading. I did make some progress though, which is better than none. We all have those weeks sometimes though. don't we?

Recent Posts:

Thursday: Book Review: Angels and Demons (Robert Langdon, #1) by Dan Brown RATING: 4/5

Coming up this week:

Tuesday: Book Review: The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan RATING: 3/5
Wednesday: My Top 5 Favourite Songs from 1971 (As inspired by 1971- Never a Dull Moment: Rock's Golden Year by David Hepworth)
Thursday: ML's Worth a Watch: Orange is the New Black Season 4 and Orange is the New Storytelling with the Real Piper and Larry
Friday: Monthly Wrap-up: June 2016





And that is all for now. Hope you all had a great weekend.
Happy reading! 


Hosted by: Book Date


11 comments:

  1. I didn't read much this week, and it's been muggy here too. Orange is the New Black seems to be pretty popular, I think I watched a few episodes of season one but it's been a while. I do hate it when they end on cliffhangers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange is the New Black definitely isn't a series for everyone. I enjoy it though. :)

      Delete
  2. I like the look of From This Moment. I have weeks where I really struggle to read as much as I'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh our weather has been the same.

    I am only on episode 5 of Orange is the New Black, and I am still reserving judgement on this season. They are still in the process of building the story, although I feel it should be further along by now maybe. I am enjoying it though! :) Hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin. Glad to hear you are/were enjoying Orange is the New Black.

      Delete
  4. Thank goodness for air conditioning and also living on the shores of Lake Superior - aka the world's biggest air conditioner. It makes my summers really pleasant. I hope Peanut goes away soon and you get your reading mojo back. Come see what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living by the water sounds nice Kathy. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Interesting picks. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather. Happy reading to you too.

      Delete