Unfortunately I won't be able to send any of them away due to the outrageous postage costs, so I will be donating the whole pile to my local library.
Here are the books I will be parting with:
(Click on the links to be taken to the Goodreads page for each book)
This first picture is of books I have read, but didn't like for various reasons, most of which I couldn't connect with. I gave each of these a 2.5 rating or less and one of these books I decided to DNF. I don't have any plans of re-reading any of these titles.
- Tiger: A Story of Vengeance and Survival by John Vaillant
- The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker
- A Tiny Bit of Marvellous by Dawn French
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- The Time is Now by Pauline McLynn (DNF)
- Never on a Sundae by Wendy Markham
I enjoyed reading this first book, but don't plan on re-reading it.
- Tapestry (Werner Family Saga #3) by Belva Plain
The second book I DNF'ed because I couldn't get into the story or its characters.
- The Shipping News by Annie Proulx
The third book is a discard from my partner
- Conan the Defender by Robert Jordan
Books 4 &5 were given to me by a friend, but their plots don't interest me.
- Born to Die (To Die, #3) by Lisa Jackson
- Smash Cut (Mitchell and Associates #1) by Sandra Brown
I have a much nicer hardcover copy of book 6.
- The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon #2) by Dan Brown
I wasn't interested in any of these books with the exception of Angels and Demons, which is a duplicate copy.
- The Panic Zone (Jack Gannon #2) by Rick Mofina
- True Blue by David Baldacci
- Angels and Demons (Robert Langdon, #1) by Dan Brown
- Charade by Sandra Brown
- The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5) by Patricia Cornwell
- Lethal by Sandra Brown
The first three books in this picture didn't interest me and the last book I've read several times.
And these last three books are ones I have read by didn't love and don't plan on reading again.
- Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald