My October Nature Box arrived in the mail in the first week of the month. They are always on time with their deliveries, which is great.
Here is a picture of my latest order, with a little help from my little guy. He thinks that it is full of treats sent just for him..
Here is a list of the goodies I was sent:
- Honey Crunch Crisps (3.5/5 Perhaps I will try these again)
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Animal Cookies (4/5 My favourite snack from this box)
- Golden Apple Tea Biscuits (4/5 These were crunchy, cookie type biscuits.)
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops (3.5/5 I received these in the September box but forgot to rate them on the Nature Box website. They are alright, but I don't think I'd get them again.)
- Banana Bread Granola (3.5/5 Not as good as I hoped it would be but not terrible. I don't think I'd get this one again though.)
Hopefully next month will be a little bit better. I have been toying with the idea of cancelling my subscription in an effort to save money, but I think I may hold off for a little while yet.
For more information on Nature Box check out their website:
NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with Nature Box. I am just a regular paying monthly subscriber who likes to share my reviews with my readers.