Monday, October 19, 2015

Cover Characteristic: Phones

Cover and Characteristic is a new meme which is hosted by Sugar & Snark, where bloggers list different covers with a selected theme.

Today's topic is book covers with phones on them.






 








Can you believe that out of my whole TBR pile and my read books, these 4 were the only covers I could see with a phone on them? Strange in a world that is so attached to cellphones, there aren't more covers that has them on it. 

Do you know of any other book covers that has a phone or phones on them?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought so too. Cats and books make a good combo. :)

      Delete
  2. I like Murder Past Due too- I should have thought of looking at more cozy covers. There must be some phones there! And #3 too- I even checked the Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew covers for phones, but didn't find any. Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked through my shelves on Goodreads. Of the books I listed, I've only read one of them. It was a fun challenge though.
      Thanks for commenting, Greg.

      Delete
  3. This was a really hard week! Love that pink phone with the cat cover though!
    Check out my Covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Murder Past Due! How awesome is that!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed it and I am looking forward to participating again.

      Delete