Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2016 Challenge Wrap-up

Let's see how I did with my challenges throughout the year...

2016 Challenge Wrap-up


The Canadian Book Challenge #9


Duration: July 1. 2015 - July 1 2016
Objective: To read as many Canadian books throughout the year. 
Books Read: 8/13 

Comments: Even though I didn't get to 13 I am quite happy with the 8 Canadian books I read during this time frame. 


2016 New Release Challenge


Duration: January-December 2016
Objective: To read as many newly released books as possible.
Books Read: 14/15 (Level: New Release Newbie)

Comments: One book shy of my goal, but still pleased with the number of new releases I read in 2016. 


2016 Netgalley Reading Challenge

Duration: January-December 2016
Objective: To read as many Netgalley's throughout the year as possible. 
Books Read: 6/10

Comments: This challenge helped me use and get to know Netgalley more than I had before. 


Mount TBR Reading Challenge 


Duration: January-December 2016
Objective: To read books from my own collection.
Books Read: 12/12 (Level: Pike's Peak)

Comments: Yay, I completed this challenge! I really enjoyed this one. Its a great way to motivate yourself to read the books you own.

2016 E-book Reading Challenge 


Duration: January-December 2016
Objective: To read as many e-Books throughout the year as possible.
Books Read: 21/25

Comments: 21 books is a good number in my opinion. I'm not upset that I didn't complete this goal. 



How did you do with your challenges in 2016? Did you complete any? If you did a wrap-up like this, please leave me your links so I can check out your post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment