Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday Wrap-up: March 27 Part 2






And welcome to part 2 of my Sunday Wrap-up for March 27. Number 1 ran a little long, as I talked about the recent ice storm that hit my area. Click the link below to read that post:


Now that I am warm, fed and back online here are my reading updates for the past week..

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my Mary Kay beauty haul post up, but I am going to try to make that a priority for this week.. Fingers crossed.. I owe you all the second part of my shelf tour as well. Get it together Melissa!! 

Now onto the books:

My Reading Progress 

Books Completed:
I gave this one a 3.5/5 rating. Hopefully I will get it reviewed and posted in the next few days.






Recent Posts:

Monday: Book Review: Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin RATING: 4/5
Wednesday: ML's Worth a Watch: Commonly Mispronounced Author Names

Coming up this week:

Monday: Book Review: The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew #1) by Carolyn Keene

That is all I will promise for now. But I do hope to get at least one more post scheduled.

 




Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter!




Hosted by: Book Date



 

16 comments:

  1. Wow, those videos were something else! Especially the electrical flashes. That guy was slipping all over the place, looks like an ice sheet. Glad everything is okay, those storms are scary.

    Happy Easter! And looking forward to your Nancy Drew review. I like seeing those old books reviewed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw another video of people skating in the streets and on the sidewalks. I can't remember an ice storm this bad in a long time.

      Happy Easter to you as well Greg and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Love Luanne Rice and Emily Giffin, so I hope you enjoy them. Crazy weather you had. Glad you are now safe and warm. Have a Happy Easter and a great week. My Weekly Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura. I look forward to reading more from those authors.

      Happy Easter to you as well.

      Delete
  3. We got a snow day Monday after a week in the 50s! Crazy! I hope you are able to catch with your blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A snow day near the end of March. Wow. Mother Nature is pretty confused lately lol.
      Thank you Daniela!

      Delete
  4. That ice storm looks (and sounds!) so intense! Glad everything's okay :)

    Love that you brought up mispronounced authors' names earlier in the week - I really need to pay attention to figuring out pronunciations...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annika. Some authors names are so tricky. Those videos were quite helpful to me.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad that your okay! That ice storm seemed pretty scary. It never snows where I live, so you experience is really unknown to me. Hope that you have a wonderful week! :)

    ~Anna @Adventures with a Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you from Anna? Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful week as well.

      Delete
  6. Oh I like the cover of the Gift of Friendship! Happy Easter! Have a great week and happy reading!

    Laura @ http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-lives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it nice? It is such a wonderful book. Thank you Laura, you as well. :)

      Delete
  7. Hope everything is getting back to normal and that you have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Heather. Happy Easter to you as well.

      Delete
  8. So many good books! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlie. Happy Easter to you as well.

      Delete