Friday, August 18, 2017

Charlie's Corner: April-July 2017 Reads

NOTE: AFTER SEPTEMBER 1 I WILL BE SOLEY BLOGGING FROM: ML's Red House Reviews. 

Charlie's Corner is a new segment to my blog, named after my son. It will feature baby and children's book hauls and short reviews. 

Because this is my first post for Charlie's Corner, I will combine some of the books I've read to him since April.

Reading Progress: April-July 2017


Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5/5
My Thoughts: 1..ah ah ah, 2 ah ah ah, 3 ah ah ah, 4 ah ah ah, 5 ah ah ah stars for Elmo's Book of Friends. The bight colours and the lovable Sesame Street characters has Charlie mesmerized. 


My Rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5/5
My Thoughts: Charlie just loves this finger puppet book. The bright colours of the little fish and its surroundings are very eye catching. This book is a current favourite. 


Teddy's Camp: On a Bearish Adventure into the Woods by Peter Nicholas Liptak and Pascal 
My Rating: 🌟 1/5
My Thoughts: Unfortunately this one was a miss for us, as it was supposed to be a rhyming book, but just wasn't consistent. I also wasn't a big fan of the illustrations.


Franklin's School Play by Paulette Bourgeois and Brenda Clark
My Rating: 🌟🌟🌟 3/5
My Thoughts: Its holiday time and Franklin and his class are putting on a Nutcracker play. This is a cute story that I will share with my son for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment